*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Impromptu Sitting
  2. Teenager
  3. Newly Gooey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095283-Malleable-Mother-Anything-Goes/cid/2314631-Impromptu-Sitting
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2095283
Jack accidentally gives his mother an odd illness.
This choice: Go see Barbara, surely she won't be too dominating...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Impromptu Sitting

    by: Derpus
You sighed as you got dressed and began to head out. As soon as you got to the door, however, it opened on it's own, revealing Barbara and Stevie, who had his face glued to the screen of his 3DS.

“Hey, Trish, I know we were supposed to hang out today, but something came up. You mind watching Stevie for me?”, said Barbara.

“It’s Stephen, Mom”, the boy said with disinterest in his voice as he walked in, not waiting for you to answer.

“Yeah, whatever”, said Barbara. “Anyway Trish, thanks for watching the brat for me. I’ll be back around five”, Barb said as she headed back to her car.

“Wait, Barbara! I-" You were unable to catch her before she got back in her car and drove off. You sighed as you turned around and saw her son sitting on the couch, his face still glued to his game. "Oh well", you thought. "He shouldn't be too bad. He'll just be on his game the entire time." You walked over and tried to talk with the boy. "Well, just make yourself at home, Stevie. If there's anything you need-"

"It's Stephen, bitch", Barbara's son snapped as he set his feet on the coffee table.

You blinked and scowled at the boy. "Excuse me! I don't know where you learned to talk like that, but that is very rude and inappropriate for someone your age to be saying!", you said sternly, raising your voice.

"I'm twelve", Stephen said, not taking his face off the screen.

"And you're still too young to be talking like that", you said to him. "Now you had better apologize or I'll make sure your mother hears about this."

"She's probably too busy fucking some rich dude out of whatever he's got in his pocket to care", Stephen said. "Or, you know. Driving. It's illegal to be on your phone and drive, but I'm not surprised you didn't know that."

You gritted your teeth as you stared down at the boy. You didn't want this little brat to continue to disrespect you, but you weren't in a position to make him be less of a little prick. "Look, just stay in here and play your game, okay?"

"Whatever", Stephen said. You sighed as he seemed to listen to you for a minute... well, almost a minute. "Aw, damn. My battery's dying. Jack's got a charger, right?", Stephen asked as he got up and began to head for Jack's room.

You quickly got in his way and stopped him. "No, you should have charged it before you left", you said. "See what happens when you don't respect your eld-"

"Fine, I'll just go through you", Stephen said as he tried to push his way past you... and did so with ease.

You yelped as he pressed into you, squishing your malleable body into the wall. Because he was much smaller than you, it made for a humorous sight to anyone that would have seen it. "S-Stevie, stop it now!"

Stephen went wide eyed as he saw your squishy body mold around him. "Woah, I didn't think that'd actually work!", Stevie said as he pulled away, laughing as you fell limply to the ground. "I told you, it's Stephen", he said as he raised his foot, causing you to gasp. "Guess I need to hammer it in!" You briefly tried to cry out for him to stop, only for the boy's foot to come crashing down, reducing you to a splatter beneath his shoe! "Haha! And here you were trying to act all bossy and junk. Looks like I'm the boss now, Squish Lady", he said as he brought his foot up, laughing as you stretched between the bottom of his shoe and the floor like a piece of chewed up bubblegum. He then stomped his foot down another time and brought it back up, repeating several more times, pounding you into a goopy paste and knocking you into a daze before he had gotten bored of this. "Heh, you're pretty fun like this", Stephen said as he scraped you off the bottom of his shoe. "Wonder what else you're good for..."

What does he do with you now?

You have the following choices:

1. Stuff you down his shorts.

*Noteb*
2. See how you taste.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095283-Malleable-Mother-Anything-Goes/cid/2314631-Impromptu-Sitting