*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Teenager
  2. Newly Gooey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095283-Malleable-Mother-Anything-Goes/cid/2205301-Teenager
by Derpus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2095283
Jack accidentally gives his mother an odd illness.
This choice: Teenager  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Teenager

    by: Derpus
(Note: Chapter originally by kentwolf)

Your son Jack was a teenager and often spending time with his girlfriend, a lovely, sweet girl named Mary who adored and protected him. Thankfully for you, Jack was at school today, a friday before he would be spending the weekend with Mary so he wouldn't know anything was up as you felt your body lose its resistance to the Gooey flu. You let out a groan, wondering how you allowed this major slip up in keeping track of your medicine supply.

Thankfully you had recently taken to wearing gummy clothing that your company produced, so if you did get flattened somehow while you were vulnerable, you wouldn't ruin your outfit. There was so much to do today, it wasn't a great time to come under the effects of the Gooey flu, but you knew things still had to be done.

Your company had some new designs and chemicals for gummy they wanted to show you before they processed them into the rest of the factory, you knew that was important and made a note to make time for that today. However, you had also recently learnt that some boys at school were being cruel bullies to your son and thought you should go down there and give them an earful to teach them not to bully him. In your weakened state that was mildly dangerous but they wouldn't know you were squishable and they would respect an adult surely.

You had also promised to spend a few hours hanging out with Barbara today, something you were a little nervous of now you were squishy. You knew from previous slip ups in your medication that your friend loved to squish you while she had the chance. Last time you had even ended up going through her body, not exactly how you want to spend your day.

Or maybe you should check on your son over at Mary's house. You've always worried whenever he visited. Maybe with you over there, he would be safer.

Maybe you should just shun responsibility for the day and go to the mall for a nice relaxing day of retail therapy, that would take your mind off your current situation...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Derpus (UN: derpatron at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Derpus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2095283-Malleable-Mother-Anything-Goes/cid/2205301-Teenager