*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2096862-Women-Larger-Bigger-Better/cid/2227621-Peggy-Sue-20-yr-46-65lb---Farm-Girl-who
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2096862
Stories about women gaining weight, bigger breast and growing taller.
This choice: Peggy Sue 20 yr, 4’6” 65lb - Farm Girl, who has lived a hard life  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Peggy Sue 20 yr, 4’6” 65lb - Farm Girl, who...

    by: spandexspy
Peggy Sue, was a girl who never had that puberty growth spurt, at 20 she was small standing at 4’6” and had no breast to speak of, she was so skinny people thought she was malnourished. However, that was not her issue she had access to food, she just was never really that hungry and when she ate she would get full very quickly. Peggy has a cute face, pale skin with freckles, and long red hair which she normally wore as pig tails.

Peggy’s early years of life was good; she was originally an only child her family owned a large farm. But unfortunately her father passed away from a farm accident when she was 8 years old. When Peggy Sue was 9 her mothered remarried. She married Harry the owner of a neighboring small farm. Harry was also a widower with three boys John 7, Jack 10, Jim 14.

Harry took control of the farm, but he was not a nice man, and his sons picked on Peggy. Harry was not a violent man, but mainly he verbally abused Peggy and her mother. His sons on the other hand, got in fights with her and pull her hair etc etc. It did not help that all the men were big and she was so small

When Peggy was 12 her mother passed away. Harry moved Peggy out of the house and to a room that was attached to the barn and made her the servant of the house, rather than being part of the family. It was her job to clean, cook and do as many tasks as she was physically capable of doing and some she was not just to see her fail.

When she was 15 she was pulled out of school, while her step brothers finished school and went to college. So her interaction with other people was limited and she was not provided a good education.

Peggy is now 20 years old and she wants her life to be better.

Harry 6’4” 45 years old 250lb Peggy Sue’s Step Father
John 6’2” 25 years old 200lb Went to college and runs the business side of the farm now.
Jack 6’8” 22 years old 350lb The oldest Step brother, in high school he was a linebacker, sadly collage never really worked, he help manage the labor and works on the farm.
Jim 6’0” 18 years old just finished high school and is starting college, comes home and visits ever so often.


Peggy’s Measurement
Height 4’6”
Weight 65 lb
Breast Size: None

You have the following choices:

1. Visit William at the Neighboring Cattle Farm

*Noteb*
2. Practice Witchcraft to get bigger

*Noteb*
3. Wish upon a star

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spandexspy (UN: spandexspy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spandexspy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2096862-Women-Larger-Bigger-Better/cid/2227621-Peggy-Sue-20-yr-46-65lb---Farm-Girl-who