*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's just dyed water, right?
  2. You were right
  3. The party
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2215782-Its-just-dyed-water-right
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: A small vial of a blue liquid  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's just dyed water, right?

    by: Whodon Eit
You took the vial from her and looked at it.

"So, you think this is going to shrink me?" You ask, still not believing it.

"Yep!" Rachel said excitedly. "It can, and then I can be your goddess, like you always dreamed." She wrapped her arms around you again. "Like we always dreamed."

You looked at it again, than back to her. She knew what you wanted, and she knew how to make you want it more than ever.

"Fine," you said, "I'll drink it. But if i find out its a trick, this is the last we see of each other, deal?"

Rachel giggled to herself, "Deal, but if it works, i get to keep you, and do whatever I like with you." She said, biting her lip. "But don't worry, you can still explore me all you want. I promise, ill be more than enough for you."

You hesitated for a second, not sure exactly if you wanted to take the risk. You decided to go with it, it wouldn't work anyways. So you drink it. It tastes like...nothing. The liquid goes down easy, easier than that shot earlier.

"So when is it supposed to work?" You ask, just waiting for her to leave.

"Any minute now." She smiled at you.

But is it going to be fast, or slow?

You have the following choices:

1. Fast

2. It's based on your heart rate

3. Slow

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whodon Eit (UN: whodoneitnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2215782-Its-just-dyed-water-right