*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2216694-A-ray-gun-with-2-buttons-a-screen-and-a-dial
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: A ray gun, with 2 buttons, a screen and a dial  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A ray gun, with 2 buttons, a screen and a dial

    by: sarashrunk
Rachel takes out a ray gun, and points to you. You are shocked, and a little dizzy.

Rachel calmly says, "I won't hurt you, I'm sorry for our relationship, I will not make a mess. This weapon will shrink you, oh yes I will do many things with you." She laughed, mocking you. Rachel sets the gun to 2 inches and presses the button, a blue beam comes out of the gun, and, instantaneously, you are shrinking.

You realize that everything now was gigantic, and is startled when he sees Rachel approaching you, her form stretching into the sky, taller than any skyscraper you have ever seen. You try to run, Rachel catches you with two fingers and raises you up to her face face.

"Hello love," She said, "Are you ready for your fantasies?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sarashrunk (UN: sarashrunk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2216694-A-ray-gun-with-2-buttons-a-screen-and-a-dial