*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pyrrha
  2. JNPR
  3. Choose your team
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243399-Pyrrha
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2101921
Fatten up or inflate your favorite guys or gals from RWBY
This choice: Pyrrha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pyrrha

    by: navian
Pyrrha relaxed on the rooftop of Beacon. It was still early in the day and the morning sun glinted off of her armor and weapons. She liked to come up here during what little spare time she had and look out over Vale and everyone rushing about below her. In some ways it reminded her of her life, held above everyone else alone and secluded by social barriers brought about by her own fame and success.

Still, things could be worse. She had wonderful new friends at Beacon, an awesome team, and a dorky partner that was so lovably kind and determined but also so annoying oblivious when it came to her feelings. How he couldn't notice her affections made her sometimes want to shake him silly and......

Like she had thought earlier, it could be worse. So Pyrrha sat contently until a noise interrupted her quiet moment.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VespaQueen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243399-Pyrrha