*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weiss
  2. RWBY
  3. Choose your team
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243403-Weiss
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2101921
Fatten up or inflate your favorite guys or gals from RWBY
This choice: Weiss  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Weiss

    by: navian
Weiss Schnee was once again busy at her work. Unlike her teammates she wasn't one to laze about on her days off. No she bettered herself by studying, training, or working on dust experiments such as this one. She had been pondering over it for some time and still couldn't think of what ingredients would be needed to stabilize the currently erratic mixture of dust.

Holding the flask up to eye level Weiss frowned as the purple liquid dust seemed to glow and spark.

"Hmmm, not quite right yet."

If she could get this to work Weiss may have discovered a way to increase food supply by several times. In layman's terms she was trying to create a dust that when applied to something would increase its size and proportions. Hoping to test it soon she just had to make sure it was safe before anything happened.

As she was about to add another agent to the flask Weiss was unfortunately interrupted by.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 navian (UN: navian101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VespaQueen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2101921-RWBY-Round-Waddling-Bloated-Youths/cid/2243403-Weiss