*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. the shrinking happens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2234374-the-shrinking-happens
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2102176
All of the males have shrunk to 1 inch and some lucky ones shrunk to 1 foot. Good luck.
Chapter #1

the shrinking happens

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
It was like any normal day...everybody was enjoying life, working, living, but on this day it happens. At night all the males began to feel weird and they didn't even notice that they were shrinking yet. Next morning came, and everybody woke up to find out that all the males shrank to one inch. Female scientists began to try to work on a cure for all the males to regrow them back to normal but none of the tests worked. Soon enough all the females decided to just leave them the way they are. After this all females got used to tiny boys running around their feet, often accidentally stepping on males that fail to get out of their way when they are walking.

A year has passed and all girls around the world have grown accustomed to the new males. Everything has changed. Now males are used by women, they don't even refer them to humans any more but they call the males "tinies". Women use them as products, either as sex toys, entertainment, used to collect semen, given to children as toys, ate as food, or used as slaves. Tinies are now nothing more than tiny, insignificant little animals. Normal humans (females) even use them in porn or tv shows, some shows have them see who can crush the most or tinies being tied up and forced to be aroused and are humiliated, Some have grown more excepted to their new life and rulers and some take time.

Women, female children, and toddlers are their rulers. Even babies are considered to be their gods, a baby would be 500 times the size of a tiny so they were completely helpless to even babies. Tinies are now helpless and defenseless against tons and tons of other beings, and since they are so tiny they cant make clothes so over the year they had to get used to being naked. they live hard lives but dont live long due to meeting their demise when face to face or well...whole body to foot. Every year tinies get smaller and giantesses get bigger.

This is where the story begins... wich story will you choose?

You have the following choices:

1. you are in a tribe

2. you are in a tiny pet store

3. you are in a house with some tribe members

4. you are a female

5. around a school

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2234374-the-shrinking-happens