*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. you are in a tiny pet store
  2. the shrinking happens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2240015-you-are-in-a-tiny-pet-store
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2102176
All of the males have shrunk to 1 inch and some lucky ones shrunk to 1 foot. Good luck.
This choice: you are in a tiny pet store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

you are in a tiny pet store

    by: Justin
You had lived a relatively happy life in your tribe, guarded from the giants. However, you knew from an early age that the giants only let your kind survive because they had various “uses” for you, and at your height (about 1/2 of their inches) a single giant could easily destroy an entire tribe of tinies on their own if they were willing. Your tribe was replenished with new tinies every so often, whether found by benevolent giants (a tiny that’s been accidentally squished is of no use to anyone) or born to a giant.

Every once in awhile, there would be a “harvest” of tinies who had reached adulthood. You had managed to avoid most of the harvests, but now it was your turn, as the elders of your tribe escorted you and a group of other tinies to the massive box in the middle of the town square. A giant woman was on hand to collect the box. As you jostled around you wondered what would happen next. You heard stories and rumors, but the only thing you knew for sure was that it wouldn’t be pleasant.

You were taken to pet store to live in a plastic hamster cage with about 25 other tinies. Most seemed to be in their twenties, but some were older or younger than that. The people minding the cages left massive giant-sized meals for the entire group to eat. Over the next few days you saw various girls and women reach into your cage and grab tinies. From what you heard some would be used as pets or toys by children, others used as “toys” or slaves by women, and a lot were just eaten as snacks. You dreaded to think about your life after you were taken.

A little girl with shoulder length blonde hair of about 6 years of age stopped to fawn over the cage full of cute tinies. She tugged her mom’s hand and pointed at the cage, begging her mom to get one until she reluctantly gave in. There was something different about her, she seemed more gentle than the rest. Maybe this could be your chance?

You have the following choices:

1. Might as well take a chance

2. Nah, I'll wait and see

3. I gotta escape from this cage

4. Reader's choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Justin (UN: thisismystory3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2240015-you-are-in-a-tiny-pet-store