*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lumpy matt
  2. The Plot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2104378-Stuck-In-WWE-Diva-Locker-Room/cid/2248442-Lumpy-matt
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2104378
guy tries to hide in WWE Divas locker room but goes south real quick
This choice: Mickie James walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lumpy matt

    by: TrampleFantasy
and in walks Mickie James and Victoria. They had been touring the bars and felt light-headed, cheery and dominant. They looked over towards the mat and then at each other. "What the hell is that?" "Victoria retorically asked.

Looks to me like a really lumpy mat with something nail-in underneath it," said Sara. Sara continued, "A little unusual but it quite useless with all those lumps and bumps." "You're right, let's see if we can make it safer and more practical."

They walked over to the mat and both of them tested the mat by proding the lumps and bumps with their stilettos. Jim was petrified at this point and tried to keep himself from shaking.

Jim felt a sudden intense pressure on his groin as sharp object was forcing its way down onto and through one on his balls. The aim could not have been better (Or worse) if he were completely visable. Anothe object was investigating the depths of his intestines. The sharp objects seem destined to touch the floor under Jim. God, he surely never expected this!

Suddenly Jim felt another intense surge of pain as one, then two sharp objects probed powerfully Jim's face. Jim felt one of the pressure points on the bridge of his nose and another on the edge of his chin. God, just one tiny slip off the nose bridge and one eye would be crushed and gone... history! Jim was struggling to keep his chin up with his teeth clengthed.

This was far more than he was prepared to handle. Two or three strolls on this carpet and I'm dead meat for sure! And here I am with no protection! What a Dumn ass!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2104378-Stuck-In-WWE-Diva-Locker-Room/cid/2248442-Lumpy-matt