*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daphne Blake
  2. Scooby Doo.
  3. Cartoons
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105750-Fictional-Girl-Bodiless-Heads/cid/2488189-Daphne-Blake
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2105750
Have your favorite female characters lose their heads.
This choice: Daphne Blake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Daphne Blake

    by: Unknown
The spoiled redhead awoke on the cold, tiled floor. The last thing she recalled was encountering the monster at yet another mansion. Always prone to kidnapping and abduction, very little surprised her about that part of mysteries anymore. On routine, she would've gotten up...if only she could feel her arms to do so! Lying sideways, Daphne opened her eyes, all puzzled. However, it wasn't until she felt a breeze below her head that she had any cause for alarm.

"What the...Jeepers!" she exclaimed. Her entire body went missing! This felt too real to be a dream. Somehow, her pretty head got separated from the rest of her, leaving Daphne completely helpless. "Uhh...help anyone?"

She had no clue how she got to her current location or even how long she'd been stuck there. The only thing Daphne could think of doing was inch her head around in each direction, mostly by pushing herself on her jaw. Not the most pleasant idea, especially for her hair, but the options were limited.

Finally, she got excited. "Velma! Thank goodness, I was so worried about being stranded—" Immediately Daphne noticed the problem. Conversely, all of Velma was there except for her head!! The body laid in this position:
https://pre00.deviantart.net/c757/th/pre...

"Well this stinks," Daphne added. She pictured Velma in a similar predicament, yelling out a variant of her usual issue; "My head! I can't see without my head!"

After that laugh, Daphne wondered if she could communicate with Velma's body somehow. "Velma...can you hear me?"

The body stirred a little. She checked whether it understood her. "If you can hear me, raise your hand!"

Velma's body complied. Daphne pondered other commands to give it. "What happened?"

Hey friend's body made pushing gestures around where her head should've been, and then a falling motion. Whoever did this, Daphne deduced, wanted to make them both as helpless as possible. "So then...can my body communicate with others?"

Velma's body simulated nodding with her torso. "But then...why can't I seem to?"

The body made a 'no' gesture. Daphne figured she might have misunderstood how this whole head-body link works. "Weird stuff. Anyways, how about we get up and out of here?"

Velma's body responded positively towards that thought. It and Daphne finessed towards each other, one lacking vision and the other lacking mobility, until Velma's body finally picked her up.

You have the following choices:

1. Suddenly, Velma's body attaches Daphne's head!

*Noteb*
2. They hear something down the hall.

*Noteb*
3. The monster appears again!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2105750-Fictional-Girl-Bodiless-Heads/cid/2488189-Daphne-Blake