*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Out The Door
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2106730-Shrunk-t-Home/cid/2255538-Out-The-Door
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Dread
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2106730
Generic story
Chapter #1

Out The Door

    by: Dread
I would've never believed it possible but sure enough here I am shrunk to the size of a flea on my bedroom floor. I was feeling very strange all day so I decided to take a nap early in the evening, that's when a painful tingling sensation shot through my body. I just jumped out of bed and was about to scream to my sister for help when I saw the world spin around me and seem to grow bigger. Now here I am staring in shock at my bed high above.

It's very cold as the air is expansive relative to my very tiny body. There is a constant ambient noise of air making it very loud constantly. Everything towers impossibly big and seems far away. Even my bedroom door is at least two miles away. How am I going to get help? Then I realize, my phone is still in my pocket as my clothes shrink with me! I pull out the phone and try to make a phone call to my sister as my mom is at work but there is no signal. The phone is too tiny to be of any use in that regard. Looking at the time on it, I see that it's seven at night, my mom will be here any moment. But for now I should get out the bedroom.

As I make the long walk to the door, I couldn't be happier that the whole house is hardwood floor except the tiles of the kitchen and bathroom. If it were carpet, it would be like traveling through a forest. I would be hopelessly lost. The once smooth floor is slightly bumpy with scuffs everywhere and a light dust coats the ground. I am happy I cleaned the room so travel is easy besides how long it is. By the time I get to the door twenty minutes passes by. Even though the door is closed the gap under the door is spacious enough to hold several story buildings of height before it would hit the bottom of the door. I walk right through.

I take a moment to look around the hallway and my heart sinks. I'm not getting to anybody anytime soon. It's even longer of a distance to get anywhere. Even the bathroom just across from my room is like 3/4 of a mile, nevertheless walking down the hallway to reach any other room. The pictures on the walls of the family are massive portraits that put billboards to shame. Looking down the hallway, I see a closed door with a light shining from under it. I also hear unintelligible voices echo through the air from it. Cindy's room. Did she have someone over? Maybe it's just her TV. Either way, she seems to be my only option.

As I start to walk I hear a loud bang from the other side of the hallway. A loud clacking rhythm cracks through the air and the ground quivers with each "CLACK!" Suddenly from around the corner of the hallway and living room comes a mountainous figure that I can make out in what little light comes from the evening sky shining through the windows. Wearing a white blouse and black skirt with black high heel sandals, my gigantic mom walks towards me with a tired look on the slight wrinkles around her eyes. I try to frantically yell for her and wave my arms but as she gets closer I realize how useless it is. I knew she was big but as she gets closer, I realize she is at least a mile in height to me. She doesn't even bother to look in my direction! With each step her heels take, the ground quivers and the clacking noise echoes through the air. It all intensifies as she gets closer, her stride carries her thousands of feet with each step. In seconds she is upon me and I cower as her right foot lands right next to me, the displaced air blowing me against the baseboard like dust. My eardrums nearly shatter from the noise of her heel crashing into the ground. The woman continues to walk on by to her room, leaving me with my back against the wall in a seated position with my pants wet from pissing uncontrollably.

After a minute to collect myself, I stand up and decide where to go from here...

You have the following choices:

1. To mom's room.

2. Cindy's room.

3. To the kitchen.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dread (UN: dreaddormammu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dread has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2106730-Shrunk-t-Home/cid/2255538-Out-The-Door