*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Journey Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107962-Avengers-Academy-Foot-Fetish/cid/2260641-The-Journey-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by JHF
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2107962
Tony indulges in his secret foot fetish with the girls of Marvel's Avengers Academy.
Chapter #1

The Journey Begins

    by: JHF
Anthony "Tony" Stark, AKA Iron Man, is without a doubt Avengers Academy's most famous hero. And he knows this very well, doing his best to womanize every girl on the academy. He tries getting with everyone! Janet, Nat, Kamala, Maria, even Madame Hydra!

But recently he's had strange feelings. It's probably not love in the traditional sense... But rather love for something in particular.

The Hot Tub, Stark Tower
"...Tony? Tony! Tony are you listening to me?!" Pepper was nagging at Tony to train and study harder, but for some reason he was even more lost than usual. "Huh? Yeah I'm listening. Something about fighting Hydra or the same thing we train for everyday. I'll think of something to make. " He retorted, with that same sarcastic charm he always speaks with. "Well, that's the general gist of what I was saying. But anyways, listen Tony, you need group up..." He zoned out after that, having lost himself in though, but it certainly wasn't about beating up Hydra goons.

"Man, Pepper sure is cute. I dunno why she wouldn't wanna get with me. But man... Those heels she's wearing look hot! I wonder if she'd care to kick 'em off and... Uh... Yeah actually just kick 'em off. Her feet must look pretty nice..." Tony thought. "TONY!" She shouted at him. "Huh wah?!" Tony's head fell into the water and immediately came back out, shaking his head like a dog drying his fur. "So do you understand your mission Tony?" Tony gave her a blank look. "Ugh... Listen, just find one of the girls..."

Tony cut her off. "Yeah yeah I got it Pepper. Just leave it to me!" He had 0 idea of what he was actually supposed to do, but he didn't exactly care, he zoned out after the word 'girl.' "Alright then Tony. I'll see you later." Pepper walked back downstairs, and out of Tony's sight.

Tony was a bit confused with his thought process earlier. "I usually think about girls all the time but.. Why was I so focused on Pepper's feet? I don't have a thing for feet... Do I?" Tony was sat in his hot tub for a bit, then decided on his course of action. He dried off, put on his clothes, spiked out his hair and headed to the dorm. He was gonna figure out if he really does like feet, and what better way than a one-on-one experience?

He headed to....

You have the following choices:

1. Janet van Dyne (Wasp)

2. Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow)

*Noteb*
3. Amora (Enchantress)

*Noteb*
4. Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel)

5. More Girls

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JHF (UN: busterr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JHF has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2107962-Avengers-Academy-Foot-Fetish/cid/2260641-The-Journey-Begins