*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Squashee: Male
  2. To Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2263264-Squashee-Male
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #2108310
These kids are so huge and obese, they can squash anyone so small whatever they want.
This choice: Squashee: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Squashee: Male

    by: pedro01
Here's the first of these which can be any age of the squashee's part;

Peter: 15 years old, 5'5, 131lbs, black hair and hazel eyes. He may be an older brother and had doing so well as school, but the one thing it bothers him the most is his sibling, who are so huge and obese, that every time he had been spotted, he was receive a squash, just to add some fun to it, but also wanted to make you things a living hell.

Joe: 10 years old, 4'9, 89lbs, brown hair and blue eyes. Joe is the only child of the family, and despite heading to school and what not, he felt alone and had a hard time to try and find some friends. That is, until he had met a boy, who's the biggest and fattest kid of all time. That's when Joe admired the look of a boy's weight and wanted to be squashed under a boy's enormous butt, and since then, they became best friends and would spend some time mostly together or only one thing in mind.

Andy: 8 years old, 4'2, 45lbs, brown hair and brown eyes. Andy always wanted to meet someone so that he would like to talk to. No matter how, the only thing he didn't do that was having a neighbor to play with, which since at the time they looked much adults than him. That was until the old neighbor decided to move out and felt excited that the new one's are coming over and would even meet a kid in any age for the first time.

Nick: 21 years old, 5'6, 160lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes. Known as Mr Thomson, Nick is starting life as a school teacher. He had a job whilst he was good at teaching these young students in age, to which he always wanted to be when he had grown up. Upon the first day though, things seems to be fine in indeed, apart from when he had meet the biggest kid in school, who looked fatter over 500lbs and looked so much taller than Nick himself. That's where things would be getting worse as you'll starting to felt weak from that astonishment and wondered what this kid wants for him.

You have the following choices:

1. Peter

2. Joe

3. Andy

4. Nick

5. More Male Squashees

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pedro01 (UN: pedro01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pedro01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108310-Kids-Squashing-Story/cid/2263264-Squashee-Male