*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/3271120-Something-funny-happened-on-the-way-to-work
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: You finish your meal, and then head out to the mall for the day.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something funny happened on the way to work

    by: Man in black
“ OK, babe I got to go to work!” You say and kiss your wife goodbye. You don’t make the money Mikayla makes but you wanted a job. Mikayla swore you didn’t need to work and that she could support you and Vicki your daughter.



But pride or chauvinism some things never change so you got a job at the Cinnabon at the mall.
“ OK, babe do you want a ride?” Mikayla asks and you smile. “ I think that would be nice you “ say thinking of the myriad things that could go wrong for you walking to the bus stop. You’re about to say how nice that would be when. Your wife looks at her phone and yells.
“ oh shit I’m late you can get there on your own right kisses bye!” You have just a second to dive out of the way before you’re almost trampled under her heels as she runs out the door.
“ oh well, at least it’s a nice day for a walk,” you say as you open the door, and look out at that big scary world. The thought hits you of the myriad ways something can ruin your walk again.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/3271120-Something-funny-happened-on-the-way-to-work