*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/2368015-In-the-football-coachs-office
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2109707
Sam gets mixed up in size changing including height change & muscle change.
This choice: In the football coach's office  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the football coach's office

    by: Jedi knight
Sam walked inside the athletic building & walked past the football locker room towards the head football coach's office. Sam knocked on the large, heavy wooden door. A few seconds later the door was opened by a tall, big muscular yet fat man just a noticeably taller than Sam by a good 8 or 9 inches! Sam spoke up, "I'm Sam. I'm looking for the head football coach." The man introduced himself, "I'm the head football coach. I'm Bob. You can call me Coach, Coach Bob, Big Bob as I'm called around campus or just Bob. Why don't you come in. Shut the door so we can talk about you playing football here." Bob stuck out his large hand & shook Sam's hand as he squeezed nearly crushing Sam's hand.
Sam visibly winced as Bob released his hand. Sam was shocked at just how strong Bob seemed compared to him. He had never met anyone that could nearly crush his hand in a hand shake. Sam shut the door then sat down as Bob walked behind his large desk. Sam was blown away by how tall & large Bob is compared to him. Not only was Bob taller but he was also Much larger muscle wise than Sam. He however did have a large belly that was straining the buttons on his shirt. Sam actually felt. Kind of short & average for once. He has never actually met anyone so much taller & larger than him. Bob definitely had the muscles & strength of some one who seriously works out. But he also had the large of belly of some one who eats very well!
The chair groaned as Bob sat down. Bob spoke up, "You seem taller than the last time I saw you play last fall at the high school. How tall are you now?" Sam replied, "I'm 7 feet tall now. At the end of the fall football season I was 6 feet 4. But then I got a Big growth spurt that lasted all winter, spring & lasted into the beginning of summer. I'm sure I'm one of the tallest & most intimidating guys on the team now." Bob responded with a laugh, "yes. You are definitely one of the tallest guys on the team. I'm sure you will be intimidating height wise but you could definitely be bigger! You were Really Big & muscular at 6 feet 4 making you very intimidating. I know you wanted to be an offensive lineman, But now at 7 feet tall, I think you're just too lean & skinny due to your latest growth spurt. You definitely need to be even bigger than you are now. So for now until you get bigger you will be a receiver & running back. With your long legs & great speed the other team won't be able to catch you. How does that sound to you?"
Sam replied, "That sounds good. I will work out even harder & do what I can to get bigger. I definitely want to be an offensive lineman again. What kind of size do you want me to put on?" Bob replied, "I'd like you to gain..."

You have the following choices:

1. Solid muscle

2. Muscle & fat

*Noteb*
3. Solid fat

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jedi knight (UN: sithhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jedi knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/2368015-In-the-football-coachs-office