*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/2505080-The-post-office-mail-box-Dont-Add
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2109707
Sam gets mixed up in size changing including height change & muscle change.
This choice: The post office mail box (Don't Add!)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The post office mail box (Don't Add!)

    by: Jedi knight
As his friends went their separate ways Sam walked out to his truck & got in. Sam drove away from the school & headed over to the local post office where he has his own private mailbox. Sam had gotten it so his little brothers couldn't go through his mail & his parents wouldn't see everything he ordered. A few minutes later Sam pulled in & parked. Sam walked inside & headed over to his large post office box.
Sam opened the box to find the usual mail, games he had ordered but also noticed a package addressed to him but with no return address. Sam took it all & locked his mail box then headed out to his truck. Sam quickly drove home & slipped into the privacy of his bedroom shutting his door behind him. Sam opened the package to find...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Shrink ray gun

*Noteb*
2. Magic pendant

3. A computer cd program (don't add)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jedi knight (UN: sithhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jedi knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/2505080-The-post-office-mail-box-Dont-Add