*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. at the local university
  2. 18 years old (12th grade)
  3. Sam
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/3224392-at-the-local-university
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2109707
Sam gets mixed up in size changing including height change & muscle change.
This choice: at the local university  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

at the local university

    by: Jedi knight
Sam had just finished a long workout in the school’s weight room which has all top of the line weights & fitness equipment with his best friends & football teammates Ethan, Titan & Toby. The boys all sweaty from their 3 hour long work out walked out of the weight room & walked in to the boys locker room. Sam had known Titan & Ethan since first grade & had met Toby back in 6th grade. Ethan is literally the smartest out of the four of them as he is an actual science & mathematics prodigy! His IQ is literally off the charts. Most people would never guess that he’s a science & mathematics genius just by looking at him as he’s built like a tank. He’s got the large muscular physique of a football player, weight lifter on a fairly tall frame at 7 feet 2 inches tall. Ethan is an offensive lineman but unlike the average muscular lineman he doesn’t have a large belly. He has a visible 8 pack of abs & large defined shelf like muscular pecs. He weighs in at a huge 350 pounds solid muscle almost as big as Sam. Ethan has short cut light brown hair with green eyes behind a nice set of glasses. Then there’s Titan a giant of a guy at 7 feet 10 inches tall & weighing an absolute crushing 550 pounds. A lot of his weight is muscle like Ethan but he also has a large solid belly. Titan is also an offensive lineman who loves to eat & play video games. Titan has shaggy red hair. Then last there’s Toby the shortest of the four of them at a fairly tall 6 feet 8 inches tall. Toby is the starting quarterback on the senior football team. He also plays basketball & baseball. He weighs a solid muscular 285 pounds. He’s got great long shaggy blond hair along with a large muscular physique that drives the girls crazy.
Each of the sweaty boys walked over to their lockers & stripped their sweaty clothes off. Sam opened his locker & stuffed his sweayy clothes inside. Sam grabbed his soap, shampoo & a towel before Shutting the locker then headed for one of the large football shower stalls. The school had several of these special shower stalls installed for the football & basketball players to use. Each shower stall was 6 feet by 6 feet. The shower heads were rainforest shower therapeutic showerheads that hung down about 8 ½ feet off the floor. So even guys as big & tall as Titan could easily fit in the shower stall with room to spare & not have to worry about ducking under the shower head. Sam showered then dried off. Sam walked back to his locker & changed into his clean dry clothes. Sam stood up after putting his shoes on & grabbed his dirty clothes & stuffed them in his gym bag. Sam closed his locker & walked out into the court yard to find he was the last of them out. He saw they were standing near the community board talking. Just then his girlfriend April walked out of the women’s locker room & hugged him. April is a 5 feet 10 inch tall cheerleader. April has large D cup breasts, athletic build from working out & from volleyball, cheer leading, basketball & running. April has long brown hair that reaches her cute butt.
Sam walked over as Ethan said, “hey guys. Look at this flyer from the University. It’s for an experiment. They are asking for volunteers. Looks like they’re offering reward money for participating.” Sam pulled the flyer off the board as the guys & April gathered around him. Sam read it aloud, “we are looking for some teen male & female volunteers to take part in an experiment. Once accepted you will be shrinking each day till you get to a pre determined small, even tiny size, stay that size for five days then you will grow back. We want you to write a blog each day on your experiences & your reactions to your world growing around you, being so small for five days & then growing back. You will be paid very well. You will be paid $500,000 to start the experiment & then another $500,000 at the end of the experiment. Come by the science building at the university & ask for Dr. Andrews today by 6 pm.” Sam asked so what do you think? Do you want to do it?” Titan replied, “no way. That sounds way too weird to me. Besides I love being tall! Plus I got to get home.” Sam asked, "so what do you think? I must say it would be interesting to see what it's like to be short even tiny then grow back. Plus that's great reward money!"

You have the following choices:

1. Sam is the only one to take part

*Noteb*
2. Sam & April take part

*Noteb*
3. Sam, Ethan take part

*Noteb*
4. Sam, Ethan & April take part

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jedi knight (UN: sithhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jedi knight has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109707-Sams-Size-Change-Adventures/cid/3224392-at-the-local-university