*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Central Region
  2. Where Shall We Begin?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110993-Legends-of-Yndyre-A-WG-Fantasy/cid/2272985-The-Central-Region
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2110993
Welcome to Yndyre, an expansive land of abundance.
This choice: The Central Region  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Central Region

    by: GodofRevels
Typical, typical. Okay, so where do you want to go from here?

The Plains of Grobland: The farmlands surrounding Adinah are home to the human serfs and minotaurs who toil the land to provide enough food to the city and the palace, which is no small job. The people here can be a tad superstitious, but only because they are occasionally plagued by small werewolf packs.

Adinah: The main city of Yndyre, Adinah is where all the action is. Bustling and thriving, you can find any pleasure you desire in this city. Taverns and brothels dot the area along with the usual markets and homes. Satyrs have journeyed this far to see how much the humans can have to offer in the way of pleasures and revelries.

Bosch Keep: At the center of the city lies Bosch Keep, the king’s palace. There is no party or feast that can hold a candle to those held at the keep. The king is very eager to show off his wealth and property as well as his massive harem of buxom women from varying species. Adinah is a land of plenty and the king wants to make sure everyone knows it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GodofRevels (UN: godofrevels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Trampltrum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2110993-Legends-of-Yndyre-A-WG-Fantasy/cid/2272985-The-Central-Region