*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alaric
  2. Character Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113422-The-World-of-Etania/cid/2282402-Alaric
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2113422
A story strictly for furries with intense levels of fetishism.
This choice: Alaric  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alaric

    by: TheGiantClient
You have been walking through a rather thick forest for the majority of the night, and your first step out of the forest grants you a beautiful sight. The sun had already risen to the east. It was high enough now that one could estimate the forest had betrayed you the light of day for perhaps an hour or so now. In front of the sun, halfway into the sky- you see what appears to be a rickety wooden bridge. Noting the location of the bridge passing through the sun, and looking to both side you see a; tall, rocky, jagged surface- you now realize that you are in a very wide chasm.

You make your way forward as you look up in wonder, turning back and taking in the sights. You can hardly make out the tree line above the shifted earth, but you can tell where the forest cuts off. You soon take off the backpack you had been wearing up until this point, and remove the map from it. You take a moment to draw a rough sketch of the area and return the map and pack to their original positions on your back.

You progress through the chasm, and as time passes, the bridge you had seen earlier is right above you. Someone seems to have made their way down here before you, as you can see a considerably long rope leading nearly halfway up the chasm. Where it stops, you can make out an indentation at least big enough for 3 or 4 people to fit through. Further on ahead you can see bramble, leading into what looks like another forest. Right in front of that bramble however- appears to be a rock path leading right through it.

You have the following choices:

1. Follow the rock path into the forest.

2. Climb the Rope


<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGiantClient (UN: undesighdid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGiantClient has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113422-The-World-of-Etania/cid/2282402-Alaric