*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113422-The-World-of-Etania/cid/2282401-Character-Selection
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2113422
A story strictly for furries with intense levels of fetishism.
Chapter #1

Character Selection

    by: TheGiantClient
Alaric;

You are Alaric. An explorer at heart you have spent the majority of your life doing just that, exploring the lands of Etania. You spend your time charting out the land, selling maps, and working on little contraptions when you have the money and or free time to do so. A Master of nothing, but knowledge of many things, you have also taken up the sword at some point in your life. You have many the workings of what one would consider a rogue. You stand at roughly 5'7" and resemble that of a young tiger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Domeki;

You are Domeki. You are a demon with many eyes located on various parts of your body, most notably a third eye on your forehead. You have a few different powers but being a rather young demon, you have no idea how to use them. You are considered of adult age, as all demons spawned are born at an adult age. You have only been alive for a few weeks, and have already learned the harshness of hell. Being a demon of mostly good nature; your hope is to escape hell and find a place to live among mortals. You are 5'3" and have tabby cat like features clashing with your demonic bits.

You have the following choices:

1. Alaric

2. Domeki

5. Spoilers


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheGiantClient (UN: undesighdid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheGiantClient has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113422-The-World-of-Etania/cid/2282401-Character-Selection