*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 15
  2. Daughter
  3. Who are you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2464242-15
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2113897
You have the whole farm to your self! You can do anything you want
This choice: 14  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

15

    by: Unknown
I just wake up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I find a note addressed to me. I read it aloud. The note reads

Dear Zoe,

Your dad and I went to town we will be back late tonight or tomorrow. Please do your chores. Love
You mom.

I eat a bowl of cereal and a banana. As I am eating I decide what order I am going to do my chores. I decide to first do the few dishes. After I get done eating and doing the dishes I start on my second chore. I vacuum the front room and my bedroom. As I am putting the vacuum cleaner away I hear my dad's dog wanting in. For such a huge dog he is gentle and loving. Plus very protective of me and my family. I let him in and he goes straight for his water bowl. I see he needs more water so I give him some. I give him a quick scratch behind his ears. I tell him that he is a good boy and I also say his name Ray.

I look around to see which of the last of the two chores I want to do first. I decide to do laundry last. I go and check to see if any the vegetables in the garden is ripe enough to pick yet and get any eggs the chickens laid. It doesn't take me long to get the vegetables picked and the eggs gathered. I put them away where they belong.

Next since I am home alone I gather up the laundry and start the first of the two loads of laundry that need done. I take the laundry to the basement where our washer and dryer are located. I put the clothes in the washer. I also take off what I am wearing. I toss them in as well and start the load of laundry.

Naked I go to my room and go into my bathroom. I don't bother to close my bedroom door. I do close my bathroom door though. I enjoy my shower. I get out and dry off with a towel. I take it out into the hallway and add it to the laundry basket. As I go back into my bedroom I don't notice is that Ray walks into my room. I decide to go ahead and make my bed up.
Next

You have the following choices:

1. I get mounted by Ray

*Noteb*
2. Someone knocks on the front door wanting help to catch an escape animal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2464242-15