*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. I get mounted by Ray
  2. 15
  3. Daughter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2464255-I-get-mounted-by-Ray
by Ezone
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2113897
You have the whole farm to your self! You can do anything you want
This choice: I get mounted by Ray  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

I get mounted by Ray

    by: Unknown
I still don't notice Ray is in my bedroom. I bend over to straighten my blanket. I feel something furry on my back and legs. I turn to see it's just Ray. I will admit I did jump at the unexpected of him getting getting on me. I tell him to get down. To my surprise he ignores the command. So I try again. I even try shrugging him off me. He doesn't budge. I never really thought how much bigger he was than me until he got on my back. I try next to push myself back to a standing position but I quickly notice I can't because I am not strong enough. So I try crawling on to my bed and away from him. Hoping to get away I find I can't move forward either because I am trapped between his front legs. I try to pry his legs off me but can't budge either of his legs. Suddenly I feel something poking me. I look down and towards my lower half of my body. I see something I wished I didn't. In the moment I knew what he wanted to do. I try again with even more determination. I even start begging him to get off me. I didn't want to do it with him. I never had sex yet so i am determined not to let Ray take my virginity from me. I reach down with one hand to cover up my butt and the other hand to cover my pussy in effort to keep him out of me. I however don't make it to my pussy in time.

I scream in pain and bawling at the sudden invasion of my virgin pussy. He manages to get his entire huge cock inside me shredding my virginity from me. Cry and grunting in pain with each of his thrusting I forget that dogs knot with their females they mount. I shake my head in disbelief at what kisses happening. I want it just to be a bad dream but knowing full well it's for real.

I feel something else even bigger going in me. That's when I remember to late about the dog's knot. I look down and see it is going in and there is nothing I can do to stop it from going in. I scream in agony and surpriseling in some enjoyment. I hate my body for even partially enjoying it. I feel myself having multiple orgasms while Ray and I are stuck together. I look at my clock to see what time it is. I am exhausted from the rough and fast workout he gave my body. My hips and my pussy is killing me.

He finally releases me about forty minutes later. I collapse in exhaustion. I lose it at that moment. I roll on to the floor and watch as Ray's cum leaks out of my very sore pussy. I look over at him to see he is licking himself clean. I am to exhausted and sore to move for awhile. What I don't think about is I am also giving him time to recover.

Next he mounts me again before I can get away. He mounts me and his cock goes into

You have the following choices:

1. My pussy

*Noteb*
2. My virgin butt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Ezone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2113897-Alone-on-the-farm/cid/2464255-I-get-mounted-by-Ray