*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Blake (Main story)
  2. Welcome to your new Family!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2286607-Blake-Main-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2114542
Being adopted is hard. Being shrunk down and abused by your new family... Is even better.
This choice: Blake (Main story)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Blake (Main story)

    by: TopBeehler
The sun was rising early today, as the young Blake made his way up the walkway to the large manner where his new family lived. He'd been a orphan for most of his life, and so being adopted to a family was a sudden and strange thing for him. Weirder, they seemed to have a lot of money and lived in a rather large house. So massive it easily must have been over 40,000 square feet! He'd never even seen a home this large before. Blinded for a moment by the windows reflecting the sunlight as he made his way to the front door, the young man looked in awe at the door and soon, reached out to knock it... But before he even could a women answered the door.

"Hello there! You must be Blake... Mom has told me a lot about you." Said the girl, her long dark hair stunning as she smiled at the boy. Her face seemed almost... Evil. Twisted a little, yet it was hidden behind a stunning, and lustful appearance. As if her body was calling to be held by the boy. Not to mention the slutty way she was dressing, in nothing but a tank top and short shorts...

"Come on in cutie... Breakfast will be ready soon." She grinned, and by force took the boys hand, leading him in.

"MOM! Blake is here!" She shouted, and then another women, dressed just as showy walked over from the other room. "Oh! How fun! I can't wait to have breakfast with him. You'll love it Blake. Lora made it special." She winked, as a younger, but busty girl ran out too.

"Yeah! Hi there Blake! I'm your new little sister!" Was all she said, maybe anyway? It was hard to focus on her words as her chest was bouncing with every eager step she took.

It wasn't long before the new, and only boy in the family was told the names of his sisters and mom. With interdictions out of the way, the family went to get some tasty food. Pancakes and fruit. Not to mention Some OJ. They all dug in, Blake seems more than happy to have himself something to eat with his new mom and sisters. But about half way through the meal, Blake began to feel... Funny....

"What's wrong son? Hehe... I'm still not used to saying that..." Trisha smiled and looked at her boy as his world grew dizzy.

"I think it's working mom..." Lora grinned, and leaned in...

Before long, the young mans world went dark. The poor boy out cold after drinking some poisoned Orange juice. He wouldn't know that yet however... And it's going to be more of a shock when he wakes up... After his small nap, Blake would wake up to find something very wrong... Not only was he no longer in the dinning room with his family, he was also only 6 inches tall!

"W-What is this! W-What's going on!" He shouted in fear.

"Awe, Morning there." Said a sexy voice.

Blake turned around fast, to find that the one who was looming over him was none other than.....

You have the following choices:

1. Lora, his sexy older sister.

*Noteb*
2. Tabby, his cute little sister.

*Noteb*
3. Ms. Trisha, his slutty mom.

*Noteb*
4. Lora and Trisha.

*Noteb*
5. Lora and Tabby.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2286607-Blake-Main-story