*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2323856-Lora-his-sexy-older-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2114542
Being adopted is hard. Being shrunk down and abused by your new family... Is even better.
This choice: Lora, his sexy older sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lora, his sexy older sister.

    by: thereaders
(If this is the main section then I'm terrible sorry , please use it or change it to make it your own i only want to help because i admire you're work and keep going i love it)- thereaders.

You turned around to find who's voice it was, all you could see was a big canyon with mountains on the sides of it you felt the ground below you and it was black fabric "this must be a bed" you said softly to yourself, for a moment you forgot the voice and there was it again

"Do you like what you see little man? My eyes are up here" Said someone with a playfully voice.

You looked better and discovered that those were no mountains but a black tank-top and the canyon was a cleavage, you tilted you head upwards to see who it was, I'ts Lora and she is looming over you and now you noticed how tiny you really are.

"Holy shit Lora is that you!" You screamed out fear or was it because you were surprised that it was she?

"Haha of course silly little man who else could it be to be welcoming you as first to the family" said Lora with a smile

"How small am I?" You asked while she moved her hand behind you but didn't notice this because you stared at her body and face, "well i guess about 3 inch tall and you look really cute i could eat you !" You were shocked by hearing those words your life in hands of a hot 20 year old girl who just said " i could eat you"

"Lora can you please turn me back to my normal size I beg you I'm a little bit sca..." before you could end the sentence you were picked up from behind and dropped gently on lora's hand palm at face height

"Don't be scared little man il take care of you and we have fun together" she said and gave a little kiss on your head.

Your whole body was covered by her lips and she almost sucked you in she backed off nadthe made a little jump on the bed which caused you almost fall of her hand "oh sorry dear i have to be more careful" she said "but im so happy to have you here!

"Lets play a game! what should we do?" She asked "well we cou..." before you could that you wanted to do a question quiz you were cut off " oh i know we could play cat and mouse or we could do something better" you looked at her while she said that in a seductive voice and evilsh grinn.

"Uhm... we also could play a little quiz round to know each other bette..." again you were interrupted before you finish "aw c'mon that's lame you're an adventurous type I can feel that , well i guess i choose because you couldn't" she said and after that she yelled "it's gonna be...."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cat and mouse (hide and seek)

*Noteb*
2. Something "adventurous"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thereaders (UN: thereaders at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2323856-Lora-his-sexy-older-sister