*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2288113-In-Wiggles-Tank
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2114542
Being adopted is hard. Being shrunk down and abused by your new family... Is even better.
This choice: In Wiggles Tank.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In Wiggles Tank.

    by: TopBeehler
When Sarah awake she found herself on something soft, with something bright beating down on her. Opening her eyes and found that she was no longer in the bedroom of her new sister, but on the ground in the dirt with the sun over head... At least, she thought that as she got up, and realized she was not outside, but inside some kind of glass tank? The dirt below was just some fake pet store crap... But, Bigger?

"Hehe... Awe, you look so much cuter at that size." Said Lora, her voice booming and all around. Making Sarah look around to try to find her, only to look up and find her standing over her, looking down and smiling.

"W-What is going on!? W-What is this? W-Where am I? W-why are you so big?!" Shouted the tiny girl.

"Oh, Well, let me see... I gave you a drink I made in my lab in my closet... You passed out and shrunk, then I dropped you in Wiggles tank to play." Lora said, smiling at Sarah more and more.

"Wiggles?... U-uh-oh..." She said, and heard something behind her... Turning slowly, she saw the 4 foot long snake, well, 4 feet to Lora, but Now giant to Sarah.

The giant girl happily sat down, and watched as her pet looked and Loomed over her adopted sister. The snake moving around as Sarah began to try to think of a way out. She remained calm and cool headed, for the moment anyway, and it seemed to make Wiggles leave her be. Lora however seemed to be getting bored, and then tapped the tank. The snake got annoyed, and grabbed Sarah, crushing her some in it's powerful coils.

"A-AHH!" Shouted the girl, as the snake moved over her, hissing and sticking it's tongue out.

Lora watched and waited, smiling the whole time, eager to watch her sister get swallowed up. "Oh! This is going to be fun. Don't worry about being digested by the way Sarah. That drink I made will keep you safe from most damage. Even being in a pool of acid and smothered by my snakes stomach..." She said, and waited as Wiggles began to open it's mouth to enjoy it's next snack...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2288113-In-Wiggles-Tank