*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sarah (Main story)
  2. Welcome to your new Family!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2286982-Sarah-Main-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2114542
Being adopted is hard. Being shrunk down and abused by your new family... Is even better.
This choice: Sarah (Main story)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sarah (Main story)

    by: TopBeehler
With a smile on her face and her small backpack of her belongings over her shoulder, Sarah made her way over to her new families home. A large manner, larger than the orphanage by a long shot. And looking rather nice for a girl who never knew of anything like family. It was almost over whelming, or imposing as she made her way up to the front door past the long walkway she had to traverse. Sarah reached out to knock on the solid wood door, only to have it pulled from her as it swung open, and a stunning dark haired girl met her with a smile that was anything but settling...

"Well hello there... You must be my new sister. Wow, Mom said you'd be cute, but I think I'm falling for you honey." She winked... And licked her lips in a very sexual way.

"Now, now dear... Be nice to our new family member. Sorry about that." Said a women looking not much older than the girl who opened the door as she moved in. "I am Ms. Trisha... You're sister here is Lora." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Lora, Ms. Trisha." Bowed Sarah, looking nervous.

"I'm making dinner soon. Lora, why don't you take Sarah here to your room." Said the mom, as the girl named Lora grabbed Sarah hand and began to bring her upstairs to her room in a very big hurry.

She took Sarah up to a large room in no time. It was bigger than the room most of the orphans lived it! Sarah was shocked that this space belonged to one rich girl... A massive water bed, a huge book shelf... A Closet with a lock on it too. But above all else Sarah was shocked to find a 4 foot long snake sitting in a large tank.

"That's Wiggles... He loves to meet new people." She winked at Sarah.

"D-Does he now? S-sorry. I'm sure he's a great pet but... I-I've never been one for snakes. I think they are slimy." Sarah blushed and looked at Wiggles with a forced smile.

"Awe, Don't worry. You'll get to know him soon enough... Hey? Want a drink there sis?" Offered Lora, holding up a strange looking cup of green something? Looked like Koolaid or something like that. Smelled sweet too. Not wanting to be rude, Sarah took the drink and drank it. It actually was really good. But soon she felt dizzy. The room began to spin, and she blacked out... The last thing she heard was her new sisters laughter... And when she awoke she found herself now 6 inches tall and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TopBeehler (UN: topbeehler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114542-Shrunk-down-by-your-new-Family/cid/2286982-Sarah-Main-story