*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just Another Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2287633-Just-Another-Day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2114770
When Amy's Parents leave her in charge of the house, the whole family has growing problems
Chapter #1

Just Another Day

    by: GrowingGiant
It was just another day for Amy and the rest of her family. The young teen girl was talking to her parents on the phone, while relaxing in her room, Watching some YouTube videos and all. "Yeah yeah, don't worry, everyone will be fine. I mean, you trust me right? So, you have my word." She said. "Alright, love ya, have fun!" She shut her phone off, and sighed. "Man, they are never gonna leave me alone about this." Today was the first time that Amy was in charge of the house, babysitting her younger siblings, and her parents wouldn't stop calling and asking if they were ok. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of my little sister and brothers. What's the worst that can happen?"

Perhaps she was right, after all, her younger brothers were playing video games in their rooms, and her little sister was playing in her room alone. All she had to do was check on them to see if they were ok. Everything seemed like it was going ok.

Right outside of their house however, was a buzzing fly of some kind. Only it wasn't a fly, it was a very tiny spaceship, no bigger than a housefly. Two strange alien creatures were inside the spaceship. They didn't speak in our language, yet they were here for a reason. Their species has just built a growth ray in their spaceship, and they are on a mission to test it on earthlings, to see it's effects on humans. The plan? To destroy the planet with the help of enlarged humans going on rampages. It just so happens that this household will be the first of their experiments.

The aliens noticed a open window, which led to...

You have the following choices:

1. Amy's Room

2. Tony's Room

3. Max's Room

4. Daisy's Room

5. The Living Room

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrowingGiant (UN: giantgrowing09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingGiant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2287633-Just-Another-Day