*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Living Room
  2. Just Another Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2289989-The-Living-Room
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2114770
When Amy's Parents leave her in charge of the house, the whole family has growing problems
This choice: The Living Room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Living Room

    by: UltimateGiantess
Oddly enough, the aliens in their ship suddenly ends up in the spacious living room. The living room is typical these days as they are some couches, an HDTV, and all that other crap that you would expect to see in a typical living room, but at the same time there was Amy who was in the living room just watching YouTube videos on her phone. She says that she is the most mature of the bunch, but the aliens see this as a way to perhaps get her gigantic and really unleash her wild side. But there is another thing that the aliens could do however.

They see that there is a dog in the house, and it's a German Sheppard. Perhaps if the aliens want to grow a dog and perhaps see if it will do their bidding. Would be interesting. Then there was the favorite board game Sorry that the family loves to play, and perhaps they could just wait until all of the family is in the room at one time to play the game, then let them have it with the growth ray.

So many possibilities that can happen, so little time as the aliens want to conquer our planet as soon as possible. So what shall it be?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UltimateGiantess (UN: giantlolikaiju at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingGiant has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114770-Attack-of-The-Amazing-Colossal-Family/cid/2289989-The-Living-Room