*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118802-Shrunk-in-High-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2118802
A sexy mad scientist shrinks you at school, and now you're less than a half inch tall...

A sexy mad scientist shrinks you at school, and now you're less than a half inch tall...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
WARNING THIS INTERACTIVE STORY MAY CONTAIN EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNGER READERS!

Characters:

Anna (You) - You're a quiet high school girl, and you're very focused on your grades. You're modestly cute, with blonde hair and blue eyes. You stay in shape, so you actually have a decent figure, and you don't really realize how attractive you are.

Tyler - Your super hot stepbrother. He's almost like a real brother because you've been living with him for since you were in elementary school. Everything was fine until he hit puberty and turned into a greek god! He has chocolate brown hair, hazel-green eyes, and perfectly chiseled face. He's captain of the football time, and all the girls at school have a major crush on him (including you). There's also a rumor going around that he has the biggest dick in the whole school...

Racheal - Your step mom who is also a super hot milf. She has dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, a gorgeous face, and a sexy hour-glass figure. She looks amazing for her age, and she's every boy's wet dream in town.

Jessica - Tyler's girlfriend. She's the hottest girl in the school, with blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, and a fully developed body. She's perfect, but you totally hate each other. Not just because you're kind of jealous, but also because of the way she treats Tyler.

Mike - Your dad. He still treats you like you're still his little 12 y/o princess, and treats Tyler as if he were his actual son. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes, and constantly stays in shape. All of my friends think he's a total dilf.

Zack - He's really your only real friend. He's kind of a geek, but he's surprising ripped. He has chocolate brown hair and pretty hazel eyes, and he's kind of cute. He's had a crush on you for years, but you still haven't figured it out...

Ms. Winters - A young and sexy mad scientist who impersonates your science substitute. She's beautiful, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a sexy body. She could be a swimsuit model if she wasn't busy creating a size manipulating formula... She bakes an experimental shrinking formula into a batch of cookies that she hands out to you and your class. She also baked one special cookie for herself with a extremely powerful growth formula too...

RULES:

1.) No sexual interaction with characters under 18. (It's illegal)

2.) No breaking character. (Make sure your additions stay true to previous additions)

3.) Additions must at least be 6 complete sentences. (1 sentence additions are a major buzz-kill)

4.) Original Characters are welcome, but only if they fit into the preexisting story!

Have fun! ;)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118802-Shrunk-in-High-School