*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It's a trap!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118802-Shrunk-in-High-School/cid/2306140-Its-a-trap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2118802
A sexy mad scientist shrinks you at school, and now you're less than a half inch tall...
Chapter #1

It's a trap!

    by: BigMackZach
You wake up to the blaring sound of your alarm clock and begin your morning routine. By the time you're downstairs chowing down your breakfast, you hear Tyler finally turn on the shower... Typical, he's always late to your first block science class, which is usually super annoying because he's your lab partner. Also, your car's in the shop for the week, and you don't have time to wait and ask Tyler for ride because that would totally blow your perfect attendance, so you decide to just walk. When you get to the school, you realize your science teacher isn't standing outside your classroom today. Instead there's a super hot blonde woman in a white lab coat, black open toed high heals, and glasses. She looks like a super model, not a substitute teacher... When the bell rings, she politely introduces herself as Ms. Winters as she hands out a batch of freshly baked cookies to the class. You take a bight of one, and find out that they're intoxicatingly delicious. You eat the whole cookie, but suddenly start to feel light headed. The next thing you know, you pass out unconscious and everything goes black. When you wake up, you find yourself naked in a pile of gigantic clothes. You're terrified and confused at first, and you have no idea what just happened... Then you figure out that you're standing in a pile of your own enormous clothes on top of your now giant chair. You've shrunk! You're about an a half inch tall now! You need to find help, so you decide to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BigMackZach (UN: bigmackzach at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BigMackZach has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118802-Shrunk-in-High-School/cid/2306140-Its-a-trap