*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120222-Dragon-Quest-Monster-Encounter/cid/2561061-He-is-backing-away-from-another-monster
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2120222
You encounter a monster or two during your quest. Will you defeat them or end up as a toy?
This choice: He is backing away from another monster!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He is backing away from another monster!

    by: OblaanBo
You are surprised to see that the hellion is backing away from you. You glance around the boulder to see a strange creature. It is 3 times the hellion’s size and looks like a cross between a dragon and a killer whale. When you glance between it’s legs, you see that the new monster is female. The new monster jumps over the bolder, landing on the hellion. She shoves the hellion’s head into her mouth and starts to eat him alive. She’s very good at that and soon she has completed devoured the large beast. You can see the struggles of her prey through her belly. She stretches her back like a cat, purring, before dropping down onto her side and curling up in a tight ball. You get up and are about to leave when you feel a strong gust of wind. You look up into the sky and it’s almost dark out. On top of that, it’s winter and snows about to fall. You need to find shelter and warmth. You look back at the strange beast. It is risky but if you crawl under it’s wing and into it’s curls, you’ll escape the snow and cold. But it’s dangerous. You could be killed when it wakes up and sees you. Or you could leave and find a different place to take shelter in. Or if you are daring enough, you could climb into the creature. This is extremely risky but also you will be the warmest. And maybe the creature will be friendly if you show that you trust her by doing that.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay with the strange creature

*Noteb*
2. Leave

3. Crawl inside her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OblaanBo (UN: oblaanbo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120222-Dragon-Quest-Monster-Encounter/cid/2561061-He-is-backing-away-from-another-monster