*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Hellion!
  2. The start of a new adventure...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120222-Dragon-Quest-Monster-Encounter/cid/2313752-A-Hellion
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2120222
You encounter a monster or two during your quest. Will you defeat them or end up as a toy?
This choice: A Hellion!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Hellion!

    by: Farterguy
With his unmistakable blue mane and two pairs of arms and legs, you quickly knew it was a Hellion. But not soon enough to realize he is jumping above the boulder you're hiding! You see the huge feline leaping above the boulder and landing right in front of you. He lands right in front of you. You stare at his rear, wandering what would be his next move, he doesn't seem to have noticed you, but that could change really soon. While you are not quite sure if he is aware of your presence, you can tell he is moving backward, putting his rear end closer and closer to you.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Farterguy (UN: zgurosm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120222-Dragon-Quest-Monster-Encounter/cid/2313752-A-Hellion