*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123157-The-Amazon-Queen
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Hark!
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2123157
You've been trapped by an amazon queen

You've been trapped by an amazon queen

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Inspiration
This story is based off of one of my favorite stories I read a while ago, written by Fragilistic on thevalkyrie.com, found here, at:
www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc27/smushed.txt
If you are going to add, please read the original story first

Basic Summary:
You're barely 18 years old, and you've been captured in a faraway land. You wake up in a dark dungeon, after being captured with two female guards marching in to collect you, and bring you to their queen, who has plans for you.

The Queen
The Queen is a goddess by any standard. Standing tall and proud at 11 feet, she towers over others. She is beautiful beyond compare and her amazing breasts are magnificent, perfectly shaped and firm. She is wise and rules justly over her land, and is the ultimate judge, jury and executioner. Usually coming off as stern, she can dole out punishment that few can withstand, but certain rumors have been spread saying that she has the potential to act playfully, gently, or even lover-like.

Rules:

Good grammar please

At least 2 paragraph additions please

Story must make sense

The main focus is on you and the Queen, however, other people can be involved

All characters are 18+

Please stick with male and female characters

There are to be no interactions other than male on female (or in this case female on male)

Focus is mostly on breasts, however I will allow many things

Do not add anything bathroom related

Death is allowed

I will try to maintain the story to the best of my ability.

Have fun, be creative


Author notes:
5/28/17: This is my first story, and I hope you enjoy it as well as add to it!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2123157-The-Amazon-Queen