*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Grace (School)
  2. Storyline
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127745-Femdom-Girls/cid/2351379-Grace-School
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2127745
Girls in this story are taller and stronger than the guys. They love to humilate men.
This choice: Grace (School)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Grace (School)

    by: AndyLORZ
The crush of my life was the girl that moved into the house next to mine. I was 8 years old when I first saw Grace; she was not the most beautiful girl and one could even say that she was a bit chubby. Of course, at the time, I did not know that she would become a dream (nightmare).

It all started when I was in the fifth grade, 2 years aafter Grace moved into the house next door. We had been friends ever since but I always suspected an alternate motive behind everything she did. It wasn’t until I was 10 years old that it happened. At that point of time, I was one of the taller guys in my class at 5'2", and Grace finally decided to ask me out near the end of the school year.

I tried to subtly put her down, but she kept clinging on the me. Eventually, I had to push her aside and tell her that I only saw her as a friend and that I liked the girl named Ashley in my class more. Hearing this, Grace ran off in a storm of fit and screamed that I would regret not accepting her. I tried to chase after her but my crush Ashley came up to me and started to talk to me so I forgot about Grace. One week later, my mom told me to go ask Grace's mom if they would like to go to the beach together. As you go to their house, Grace's mom answered the door. She was a beautiful and 5'7 tall lady who was still in her 20s. Her husband had left because she did not want to get an abortion so she had been raising Grace alone. She was standing in her 3 inch platforms because she was about to leave for work. When she answered the door, I instantly got a boner staring up at the 5'10" women in heels. When I asked her if they could come to the beach she said that...

You have the following choices:

1. They could not because Grace had left.

*Noteb*
2. They could not because Grace did not want to see me.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AndyLORZ (UN: andygao6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AndyLORZ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127745-Femdom-Girls/cid/2351379-Grace-School