*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128970-The-Sex-Game/cid/2358084-The-Start
by LGV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2128970
7 friends get trapped in a transformative game of sexual magic and fetish debauchery!
Chapter #1

The Start

    by: LGV
''Okay, okay, tell me, what exactly are we doing again?'' Caleb asked as he lifted the junk-filled cardboard box from the rec-room table.

''Tsk, weren't you listening, idiot?'' Jennifer chided from across the room. She couldn't stand how utterly oblivious her thin-framed friend could be.

It was two days after the end of their first year at University, and at Katie's insistence, the group had come together for one last party before they all went their separate ways for the summer vacation. With Jennifer's parents gone for the year on a world-wide vacation and having no siblings to interrupt them, they decided to take advantage and have a party in her family's old rec-room. Initially, the plan was to just get wasted and listen to some music, but Marla had brought something very interesting.

''We're playing this,'' Marla said, placing an old square box in the spot just opened. ''It's some kind of board-game Katie's Unc-, erm, I mean her Aunt gave us.''

''Her aunt? She don't have an aunt, I thought. You mean her uncle?'' Becca chimed in from infront of the large mirror in the corner. She was armed with a camera-phone in one hand and a beer bottle in the other, pressing it suggestively against her chest to get the best photo possible.

''No, bimbo, she means Aunt. He got changed his gender and sex a few months ago, right?'' Cindy said, insulting her older sister.

''Yeah, I remember when she got the video-call,'' Jackie said. ''It was really sudden, wasn't it?''

''Yep,'' Katie replied. ''She was still Uncle Tom a week before when I saw him at Thanksgiving, then suddenly he became a completely different person...''

The lights switched off as Caleb flicked the power save for a small lava-lamp in the center of the room. The group took their seats around the table in a series of evenly spaced bean-bag chairs. Caleb, still standing, took it upon himself to unload the contents of the box. It was fairly normal; a board, one die, and eight tokens of various colors. He tossed seven of them on the square labeled start before digging into the box for directions, only to find none.

''There's nothing here...'' He announced.

''How do we play then?'' Jackie questioned.

A deep, low-voice like that of a bullfrog echoed through the room.

''You just let ME worry about that, players. Now please, take a seat, and let us begin the Sex Game!''

The group froze in the tracks, some horrified, some confused. They all looked around for the source of the noise, but could not see anything out of place. Caleb double-checked the box and came up empty, even giving the wooden thing a good shake.

''Where did that come from?'' Katie asked.

''Don't worry about that, my dear,'' the voice replied. ''You all seem confused, and I will be sure to answer your questions in a moment, but I think a demonstration is the best way for you to learn. Katie, as this is your game, you go first!''

''How did you know my name?''

''Katie,'' it began, ignoring her question, ''What is your biggest fetish?''

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2128970-The-Sex-Game/cid/2358084-The-Start