*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129209-Tiny-Human-in-Giant-Zootopia
by Red
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2129209
you awake in the city of zootopia but everything is gigantic how will you survive?

you awake in the city of zootopia but everything is gigantic how will you survive?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Jason knight your 18 years old with a muscular build you also have black hair and bright blue eyes that always look like they’re shining. Your hobbies are drawing exercising and going on adventures, you hate bullying and people who think they are superior to everyone else.

Oh by the way if you would like to add OCs that perfectly fine with me.

The following vore, AV, CV foot, breasts male on male is fine. But I don't wanna see any scat or any other humans entering this story and no size changing you can't grow back to normal size.

Oh and there can be death in this if you like it can be as Bloody as you like.

Update.
With Jason only been half an inch tall he would only come up to an anthro mouses hip. Also seen as he started off big then shrunk down he still has quite a bit of durability to him but if something like an elephant were to step on him then he’d be dead.

Jason also has his regular human strength and speed which at his size would make him look like some kinda super human to the residents of little rodentia.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129209-Tiny-Human-in-Giant-Zootopia