*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A normal day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129209-Tiny-Human-in-Giant-Zootopia/cid/2359255-A-normal-day
by Red
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2129209
you awake in the city of zootopia but everything is gigantic how will you survive?
Chapter #1

A normal day

    by: Red
On a normal Friday afternoon you had just got home from work you pulled up outside of your house in your car. (sigh) what a long busy day its being you said in a fed up tone as you exited the vehical. Once your feet touched the ground you stretched and have a big yawn man I really need to get my head down you muttered as you slowy walked towards your house your door was just a few more feet away you'd never being so happy to see that old creaky door, you where almost there just a few more steps as you slowy reached out for the door handle.

You could feel the could metal of your door handle on the tips of your fingers but before you could grasp the handle you saw a bright flash to your right side then everything went dark.

Once you had regained conscious you took in your suroundings and were surprised at what you saw. All around you were anthromorthic animals but you could'nt help but notice some of these anthros looked familiar, then it hit you you had somehow being transpored to the world of Zootopia and you were only an inch tall!

You rose to your feet to get a better look at your suroundings from the look of things you where in.

You have the following choices:

1. ZPD HQ

*Noteb*
2. Tundra town

*Noteb*
3. Sahara square

*Noteb*
4. Little rodentia

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Red (UN: redeyes98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Red has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129209-Tiny-Human-in-Giant-Zootopia/cid/2359255-A-normal-day