*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The New Mascot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2361145-The-New-Mascot
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2129297
You accepted an offer to be the new school mascot...and got much more than you asked for!
Chapter #1

The New Mascot

    by: Mr. Phorcys
The town of Metroville was not a particularly proud town. The largest building, even larger than City Hall, was the local high school. But even the student body recognized the pitiful state of the town -- not only were they the Metroville Mice, but sports participation was so unenthusiastic that they mostly only had girls teams. Even those were regularly beaten by the Prattville Panthers and the Chadwell Cats. Rumor had it that Chadwell was originally the Condors, but changed their name once they started facing off against the Mice.

As for the Mice, they somehow had a mouse-sized mascot. It didn't show up too often, so you just assumed that it was a robot of some sort -- until Sylvia, captain of the robotics team, came up to you and offered you the position. Like an idiot, you had accepted. You had seen the former mascot around the cheerleaders, and you had a crush on the cheer captain, Josie, who was the hottest girl in school. But nothing came of it until the night before the big game against Chadwell. Sylvia suddenly appeared by your side and half-walked, half-dragged you to the "mascot's room". The "mascot's room" was really a refurbished former coaches' room, and it connected both of the locker rooms. She brought you in through the girls side, and you saw the Cats filing in on the empty boys side. One of Cats, a redhead, saw you and grinned. "Looks like the Cats have a new mouse!"

Sylvia hurried you into the locker room, and you were surprised to see all the teams, including the cheerleaders, crammed into the locker room. At the appearence of the robotics captain they quieted down and started to crowd around you. At the forefront was Katherine, the star soccer player, and Josie, the cheerleader you had a crush on. Sylvia suddenly spoke up. "Girls, this is the new mascot. Try to keep him through the next few games. We don't want another Ping-Pong incident, OK? Whatever team is on the field will be responsible for him. That means you."

With that, she pulled you into the "mascot's room". There were a couple of soft chairs facing a table with a massive gray suit in the middle. Sylvia sat down and gestured to the suit. "This is your costume."

"What? But I thought the mascot was smaller than that?"

The robotics captain nodded seriously. "Oh yes, it's much smaller."

"Then how-"

"You'll see." And on that note, she left the room.

You sighed and began to put on the suit. The "fur" was very soft, and the suit seemed to have some sort of ventilation. To apparently make up for that, it also had a cheesy pair of gym shorts and a jersey, all in school colors. You looked at your ridiculous figure in the mirror, with the mouse head tucked under your arm. No wonder nobody else wanted the job, you thought, as you sat down in Sylvia's chair to put on the head. You fitted the head over your own, trying to align the eyeholes. When it was good enough, you checked yourself out in the mirror. You pumped your fist and gave a half-hearted "Go Mice!" to your reflection.

It was as if you had said the magic words. The whole suit seemed to contract, and the room enlarged in front of you. You were shrinking! You tried to pull off the head, but it was either stuck or locked into place. By the time you had finished shrinking, you were less than an inch tall at the edge of the chair. Suddenly, the door swung open, and in walked Sylvia. She walked over to the chair, and you shouted loudly for her attention. But instead of looking down and finding you, she turned around. Her comparatively small butt, clad in brown shorts, now cast an ominous shadow of doom over you. Then Sylvia plopped down, smashing her rear down onto you.

WHUMP!

Sylvia's backside was, to your surprise, not the crushing force you had expected it to be. But it was still very uncomfortable, even given the softness of both her ass and the chair she was sitting on. You squirmed in your limited space, and the massive robotics captain gave a little "Oh!" of surprise and lifted her butt. Sylvia grabbed you and brought you to her face. "Sorry about that," she said, cheeks reddening with embarrassment. "I was coming in to take you to your temporary guardian. We've kinda got a system going here. Guy gets shrunk to be the new mascot, girls subject him to 'traditions', someone takes care of him. So, you ready to start?"

You nod, and then Sylvia goes and places you...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Phorcys (UN: akplez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Phorcys has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2361145-The-New-Mascot