*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In her own pocket
  2. The New Mascot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2389265-In-her-own-pocket
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2129297
You accepted an offer to be the new school mascot...and got much more than you asked for!
This choice: In her own pocket  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In her own pocket

    by: Mr. Phorcys
With that, Sylvia suddenly reached out and grabbed you with her giant hand. Then she lifted you up and leaned forward before letting go. For one terrifying instant, you thought you would land between her pants and panties, or worse, between her butt cheeks, but instead you landed inside her open back pocket. As you scrambled to get your bearings, you saw a massive hand eclipse the opening as the robotics captain rebuttoned her pocket, sealing off all light save for two holes on either side of the flap. Sylvia's voice boomed down to you, "Sorry if you're surprised, new guy, but I have to put you through training before I give you to anyone." With that, she stood up, slamming you against the wall of the pocket. "So, you ready to go?" With that, she did what she must have thought of as a playful wiggle of the hips. To you, however, it was a sudden earthquake, flinging you from side to side. Then Sylvia walked out, the sashay of her hips continuing to toss you around like a leaf in a storm.

From the pocket, you could hear the muffled voices of the giant athletes as Sylvia walked out. You heard things like "ass toy" and "insole" being thrown around. Just what were these "traditions"? They all sounded like sexual tortures. What had you gotten into? Then Sylvia left the locker room and went outside. You heard the sound of a car door being unlocked and opened. Sylvia slid in sideways to get into the driver's seat, her posterior pressing the pocket together. You scrambled to the top of the pocket, but Sylvia scooted back, causing her pants to drop incrementally. Your legs and the costume's tail were now stuck between Sylvia's rump and the car seat, and you were holding on to the lip of the pocket, hoping the robotics captain didn't decide to change position. Sylvia patted her pocket and her voice boomed. "You okay down there?" You nodded, and Sylvia, feeling this, retracted her hand. "Good. Here comes my sister."

You heard the passenger side door open, and got your first glimpse of April. She looked like Sylvia, but she had a much pronounced figure. She was wearing olive-green short shorts and a black t-shirt that was stretched thin over her bust. She looked over at her sister and said, "Hey."

Sylvia, thankfully without moving her relatively small butt, turned her head. "Hey. Where were you?"

"In the locker room."

"...but...you're not an athlete."

"Oh, don't play dumb. You know why I was there. There's new mascot, so I thought I'd get to know him."

"How'd you know there'd be a new mascot?"

"The girls were talking about it all week. Katherine wants a foot toy, so does Jamie, Josie wants to mess around with her ass... the usual stuff. I decided I'd just...check it out." April shrugged, putting on her seat belt.

Sylvia sighed. "Alright. I know you're not going to listen, but you're not gonna get the mascot. A bunch of people just aren't sure whether you'd be trustworthy with that kind of responsibility. You might be just like Josie, for all we know."

Her sister drew in a breath, like she wasn't sure if she should go where she was about to go. "You're really not that different though. Remember Adam?"

Sylvia started the car and revved the engine for a couple seconds longer than she should have, but April plowed on. "I've been looking through some of the mascot footage for him that you keep on that flash drive for those Spirit Day videos. You did some really kinky stuff with him. I"

"He was my boyfriend." Sylvia tried to go for a monotone, but pressed as you were under her butt, you suddenly felt like it was ten degrees hotter.

"Well, yeah, but that thing with the string and the Q-tip? Let's just say you're giving me ideas, sis."

"Hnnnggg~" groaned Sylvia, effortlessly pronouncing a tilde. "Shuut. Uup." It was very warm now.

"Alright, fine. But remember that if I find a mascot, I reserve the right to be a total pervert." April grinned, and you hoped she was joking.

The rest of the ride was silent. When they got home, Sylvia got out of the car and pulled her pants up a bit, causing you to tumble into the bottom of the pocket once more to be flung around as she resumed her hip-shaking stride. Finally, when she reached indoors, you heard April yawn hugely and her footsteps receding like she was going up a flight of stairs. The robotics captain immediately plunged a hand in her back pocket and fished you out. She held you close to her lips and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll come back later with something for you to eat. Right now I have some homework to do." With that, she set you down on a chair cushion and walked upstairs.

Some time later, you heard footsteps coming back down the steps. It was Sylvia, and she had a cookie. She gave you the cookie and said, "Alright, from now on. you'll be sleeping...

1. In my bed." -- Sylvia is a gentle giantess, and with time it may become a relationship.

2. In some of my clothes." -- Sylvia is going to be forgetful and clumsy, and you'll slip from her mind every now and then. Including when she puts on her clothes.

3. In my shoe." -- Sylvia is a torturous giantess, and will punish you harshly for any infraction.

4. In an old hamster cage." -- Sylvia is here to train you, and is a professional about it. No sadism, no romance, no clumsiness.

5. In this chair" -- In the morning, April will wake up first and come downstairs to the chair, where she may or may not see you
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Phorcys (UN: akplez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Phorcys has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2129297-Tiny-Mascot-Shrink-Story/cid/2389265-In-her-own-pocket