*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another Day in Class
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130352-The-Time-God/cid/2365928-Another-Day-in-Class
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LGV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2130352
A high school boy discovers that he can pause and manipulate time to fuck anyone he wants!
Chapter #1

Another Day in Class

    by: LGV
''Can ANYONE tell me when the Battle of Tours was?'' the plumply shaped teacher asked the class, her voice reeking of annoyance.

Nobody answered. Nobody cared for Ms. Sherman, the bitchiest history teacher at the school, least of all Ryan. His older sister Sarah had been her star student, so the fact that he wasn't nearly as involved in his studies really seemed to piss her off. Today though her anger seemed to be targeted at Marianna, a Hispanic chick in a low-cut top sleeping at the next desk.

''Marianna, do you know? Or are you too busy preparing for the pep rally?'' she asked the girl.The curvy girl jumped to attention, causing her rack to jiggle and bounce; enough to give to an erection.

Suddenly, the quiet voices around you paused. People were frozen in their motions like mannequins. The world had come to a stop like it had every time Ryan popped a boner for the past month and experience told him that the only way to restart time was to blow his load somewhere.

With an annoyed grunt, Ryan undid his belt and rose from his seat. He need a target for his dicking, and decided to...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130352-The-Time-God/cid/2365928-Another-Day-in-Class