*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130352-The-Time-God/cid/2369080-Mess-with-Ms-Sherman-the-annoying-teacher
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LGV
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2130352
A high school boy discovers that he can pause and manipulate time to fuck anyone he wants!
This choice: Mess with Ms. Sherman, the annoying teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Mess with Ms. Sherman, the annoying teacher

    by: Imageviewer
Ms Sherman, the plump teacher has been asking for it for a long time, just the thought about doing things to her mad him hard, a series of ideas on what to do to her ran through his head but he just couldn't decide which one as he walked towards her.

Taking a good look her, she was plump woman wearing glasses, brown hair tied neatly in a bun, she a proper business dress complete with a tight skirt that hugged her form added with her plumpness that made her look slightly appealing, her black leggings always caught the eyes of everyone she pasted added by the shake of her two pillows that she calls ass cheeks that bounced with each stepped, hugged tightly by her tight business skirt that did little to hide them when walking.

she had the average breast size that was shown by clothing but he suspected that there was more being hidden from him behind that professional buttoned up jacket and shirt.

what does he do

You have the following choices:

1. bang that uptight prude

*Noteb*
2. her mouth should be used for something better

*Noteb*
3. embarrass her

*Noteb*
4. give her a wedgie

5. more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Imageviewer (UN: imageveiwer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130352-The-Time-God/cid/2369080-Mess-with-Ms-Sherman-the-annoying-teacher