*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Story Starts.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2131195-Narutos-Misfortune/cid/2369538-Story-Starts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2131195
Naruto getting dominated by any and every girl and guy there is in his world.
Chapter #1

Story Starts.

    by: A-MAN100
Naruto is seen walking down the streets of the newly rebuilt Konoha just weeks after the Fourth Great Ninja War ended. In the end, not only did he and his teammates Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura defeat Kaguya and finally end the war, but he finally brought Sasuke back home, with said Uchiha now traveling the world.

Not only that, but after the battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the Final Valley, his advanced healing combined with Sasuke's Rinnegan had actually brought their arms back after they lost them in their final clash. This actually showed that he and Sasuke are going to do great things with the power that the Sage of the Six Paths bestowed upon them.

Now here Naruto was, enjoying his time as he walked the streets of the village that those before him worked so hard to make without any worry, now that the ninja world is finally at peace. Just as his master Jiraiya had always dreamed about. Though, he does wish that Kurama would wake up, because he has been asleep since the war ended and hasn't so much as spoken to him.

"Hey, Naruto!" A feminine voice called, getting Naruto to turn around and see…

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata Hyūga.

2. Sakura Haruno.

3. Ino Yamanaka.

4. Tenten.

5. A different Konoha kunoichi.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A-MAN100 (UN: naruto1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A-MAN100 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2131195-Narutos-Misfortune/cid/2369538-Story-Starts