*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A scary night starting
  2. One Spooky Night
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2450328-A-scary-night-starting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
This choice: A female trick or treater  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A scary night starting

    by: Unknown
You are a 17 year old girl named Lucy. You typically work hard in school and around home, however you also liked fooling around. Halloween was one of your favorite holidays because you got to dress up as anything you want. This year was going to be better though because you had ultimately decided to go to the mysterious "Vampyre Lane". You dress up as a fairy this year, completed with a wand.

You were traveling tonight with two friends. Your first friend was Emma, who was a year older than you and liked the scares more than the candy. She was dressed up as a cute bumble bee. Your other friend was Ben who was two years younger than you. He typically followed you and Emma and did everything that you told him to do. This year, he was dressed up as a pumpkin.

The three of you enter Vampyre Lane and were amazed at the decorated houses. They had interesting decorations like bones on a tree or broken windows.

"Why would anybody stay away?" You asked, starting to walk down the street.

"i bet it's to keep people away from the good houses." Emma said. The two of you giggled and looked around, unsure of where to go first. "Hey Ben, I want you to select our first destination." She said, catching Ben off guard.

"Huh? Oh okay." Ben looked around, not wanting to disappoint them. He noticed that one of the owners was standing outside of her door waiting to give candy. After a moment of deciding, Ben choseā€¦
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2450328-A-scary-night-starting