*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2698797-Candy-is-Dandy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2136245
You're out trick or treating. However, it turns out they're getting treats.
This choice: The house with the owner outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Candy is Dandy!

    by: REwesker117
"Let's start with the women outside handing out candy over there," Ben stated, pointing in her direction.

"Ugh, you idiot you're only suggesting that cause she's wearing a slutty witch outfit," Emma countered, hitting Ben in the back of the head.

"No, I swear that's not why," Ben nervously responded, protecting himself from Emma's wraith.

"You're such a typical guy thinking with his dick rather than his brain tell him, Lucy," Emma stated, repeatedly hitting him.

"Lighten up on him, Emma. I mean it's only the first house tonight. There's probably going to be many other girl's he'd be gawking at," You giggled saying.

"You pervert! I better not catch you doing that Ben," Emma told him, walking towards the house with a temper.

Ben shortly ran after Emma, leaving you to catch up with them. The three of you proceed together nearing the first stop of the night, passing by a group of kids, two being small minor girls dressed as fairies like yourself, and what you guess a younger brother outfitted like a fortnite character behind. All were heading towards the mother at the gate. Then, you peered back over to the gorgeous, young-looking older lady at the steps, and it was no surprise why Ben wanted to see the women closer. By presuming you assume the mid or early thirties, she had long raven black hair with a busty curve figure. The glance of her outfit was significantly more tantalizing than when you first saw her from a distance. The length of her small skirt was riding up to show her black lace panties, and her large ass sticking out the back. Of course, it wasn't your place to notify her of a dress code, with kids running around.

"Hello there, my aren't you three a little old to be trick or treating," she said to you all.

"No, we aren't! Just give us candy and will be on our way," Emma bluntly stated, holding out her pillowcase.

You noticed the women's eyebrow twitch with angry as she kept on a friendly smile. "Well now, I deeply apologize for upsetting you. Here have some candy for the trouble," she responded, reaching in the bowl, "Whoops! Guess I ran out again." she told, flipping the empty bowl over. "How's about you, young man? You seem strong? Why don't you come inside and help me get some more," she purred, dragging Ben by the arm in her home.

Both you and Emma remained silent as Ben willingly accompanied her inside. "Lucy! Why didn't you stop her," Emma yelled at you standing at the doorway together.

"Me?" you confusedly responded, "Why didn't you? You're the one starting a fight with this lady." staring into the darkened void.

"Come on, let's get Ben and move on from here," Emma explained, heading inside.

"Emma!" you shouted as she disappeared into the bleakness. You weren't enjoying be left alone, so you decided to follow inside. "Emma," you whispered your friend's name as the door behind you slammed shut, causing you to jump with fright. "Emma come on! Forget Ben this place is creepy," you called out again, this time using an indoor voice, as the light of the candles flickered on there own. You imaged them as special effects for the house when you herd the distinct screams of Emma in the background.

You shook with fear inching your way closer, as dark green lights came from the hall. On the wall, you could see a shadowy figure that flicked with the illustrations followed by some maniacal laughs. You peered into the room from the side, not to get caught. From there, you saw the witch lady facing backward in a kitchen, as green lighting shot from her fingertips.

"So it's a treat you want girly. Well, a treat you'll get," the women snickered, firing more lightning as you heard Emma shriek.

"Lucy," Emma squealed as she went quiet.

You dropped dead with terror as you silently moved back to escape with your life, only to manage in stepping on a loose floorboard. You nervously sweat as the witch lady came around the door. As you run for the only exit, you hear the devilish laugh behind as a bright green light grew. You let out a painful scream as it hit you're directly in the back. You let out another more severe one as a burning tingle crawled over your skin. Gradually you watched as your fairy outfit grew abundant around you as you fell to the floor.

When you woke within an instant, everything was dark like when you first entered the house, and in the range, you could see the light showing. You crawled out from obscurity, and before you stood the lady standing like a giantess. She had a wicked grin, as you peered up to her from below her skirt, somehow she had shrunk you. You were tiny, naked, and scared for your life.

"Oh delightful another delicious snack to give," she muttered, bending over to pick you up.

You squealed again, preparing to run, like a tiny mouse only to not get very far and be grasped by her sturdy grip.

"Hehe, I got you now my little one," she giggled, carrying you back in the kitchen. She dropped you down on a table. There was flour, sugar, and a whole bunch of other skyscraper-sized ingredients around you. But, all you could do was wonder what she had intended.

"Lucy," Emma called out running towards you. She, along with you, was tiny and also naked. "What the hells going on? What did this bitch due to us and where's, Ben?" she tearfully asked.

"Oh, Don't worry my little ones. My new boy toy right here," she announced, dangling a miniature nude Ben by the leg.

"What are you going to do with us?" Emma demanded, holding on to you for comfort.

"Don't you see? Teen's make for some sweet candy this time of year. So I kidnap a few that come by my home, turning them into yummy treats for the kids and me.". The two of you shook as her stomach let out a rumble of hunger. "Mmmh, I guess the kids won't miss you, little man. I know we will be seeing each other later." she laughed as her mouth opened wide, and dangled poor Ben over it.

You could hear Ben scream for the two of you as she dropped him her mouth. She moaned to your annoyance as sucked on him like a hard piece of candy. "So good," the witch murmured as you then noticed her move her mouth to chew on him. "You girl's want to see?" she asked, opening her salivated mouth. Emma looked away as you saw Ben reduced to a mushy blob of gum. "You see! He's still alive. You all don't die your immortal taffy flavored treats," she said swallowing Ben without care.

Emma cried as she witnessed Ben's tiny outline slide down her throat and into her satisfied belly. "Mmh, he was good," she said, licking her lips. "I could eat another one of you. But most girls go to my thighs," she playfully affirmed slapping her large thick self ones. "I just bag you two up and hand you girls out."

The two of you screamed as she tore you both apart from each other's arm. "Ugh, they always have to cry before packaging." she softly said, taking out the plastic wrapping. First up was Emma, as the witch lady squished her down, and moved on to roll up a ball. She wrapped Emma up nice and neat to hand out. Then the witch seized, you dropped to your knees, begging for her to change you back. "Silly one I can't undo a spell after I cast it on you. But my magic has funny ways of doing other unintended things," she explained squishing you up and packing you up to serve. You could Ben one last time from her gut yelling to be let out, as she smacked her belly to be quiet.

The witch carried on packaging other teen's that had stopped by before you and your friends. When suddenly the doorbell, the witch stood pulling her skirt down enough to fix the previous show. She dumped Emma, you, and all other unknowing teen's into the bowl as she answered.

"Trick or Treat," The kids all said in unison.

"My look at all of you? Please help yourselves, dearies," she said, lowering the bowl. You and everyone else muffled in terror as kids each grabbed a hand full. You watched as a hand came close to you and then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 REwesker117 (UN: mchief506 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2136245-Trick-Or-Treat-Smell-My-/cid/2698797-Candy-is-Dandy