*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chinese Food
  2. Susanne Hill
  3. Picking a Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2423584-Chinese-Food
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: Order some Chinese food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chinese Food

    by: The1SwagKing
Figuring that it was one of the only things you could afford to eat, you decide to call up the local family owned Chinese food restaurant, and order yourself some rice for the week.

The man on the other side of the phone said that it would take no less than two minutes as you sat on your bed and read the job descriptions online. All of the jobs for people of your size were either house servants, which you knew to be another way of saying slave, or as entertainment of some sort.

As you sat, you heard The door being opened, and look up at the giant Chinese woman who was holding your rice. As she saw no one initially she realized that you were a shrink, and looked on to your bed to spot you.

The giant Asian woman started to talk, looking down at you " hey there little woman, I have your rice. You're so small that you could fit in the bowl. Matter of fact…"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "I'm just messing with you"

2. "I am a little lonely"

3. "We could always use more meat"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The1SwagKing (UN: the1swagking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2423584-Chinese-Food