*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. That's My Rice
  2. Chinese Food
  3. Susanne Hill
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2769576-Thats-My-Rice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: "I am a little lonely"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

That's My Rice

    by: SWP
“This happens to be the last delivery on my shift, and I could use the company.”

You try to jump into the cover folds on your bed, but she grabs you and takes a seat where you just where on top of your bed. She places you onto her lap and grabs a set of chopsticks from the delivery bag and begins dig in.

“Hey!” you shout. “That’s my food.”

“Oh like you could eat the whole thing,” she replies nonchalantly. “Don’t worry little one. I’ll leave you some.”

She drops a ball of rice on top of you, causing you to fall down your slides when it lands on top of you. This was going to be your food for the week.

She gets up and heads to your fridge. Her weight shift causes you to fall again. In about thirty seconds, she comes back with one of your sodas.

“What are you doing?” you stammer. But she ignores your cry. She picks you up and places you with your rice ball into the bowl of rice. Her chopsticks eat the ground of rice underneath you, one chunk at a time. In a few minutes, she’s finished, before you even ate two bites.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SWP (UN: swp1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/2769576-Thats-My-Rice