*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/DDGP66Z6M-Superman--Lois-Season-3-Jordan-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Superman & Lois, Season 3, Jordan Shrinks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Superman & Lois, Season 3, Jordan Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
How should Jordan shrink?

1. Jordan asks Sarah to the Valentine's Day dance and she refuses, complaining to Natalie that he won't leave her alone. Natalie decides to help Sarah out by shrinking Jordan down on the day of the dance, either keeping him to herself or giving him to Sarah to do what she wants with.

2. Jordan shrinks at the diner during Sarah's shift, and goes to her for help. But she just sees this as an opportunity to get back at him for being mean to her over the last few weeks. Will be end up as an insole for her work shoes, or as an extra ingredient in someone's food?

3. While Candice is living with the Kent's, Jordan suddenly shrinks in the bathroom, ending up tiny on a bar of soap as Candice heads in to shower. How will Jordan handle being used to wash his giant naked nemesis?

4. Jordan shrinks during his and Johnathan's 16th birthday, which was apparently something that happened to Kryptonians back on Krypton. But Clark forgot to tell his son's since they were still half-human. Now he must try to get help from Chrissy, Sarah, Lana, Sophie, Natalie, or someone else.

You have the following choices:

1. Jordan's Tiny Night at the Dance

2. Sarah's Payback

*Noteb*
3. Showering With Candice

*Noteb*
4. Jordan's Shrinking Birthday

*Noteb*
5. More Scenarios

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/DDGP66Z6M-Superman--Lois-Season-3-Jordan-Shrinks