*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421945-a-human-lady
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: ...a human lady.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

...a human lady.

    by: Unknown
As the elevator opened, you saw a human woman standing on the other side. Much like the women in the casino’s lobby, she was tall and fairly curvy. She wore a tight, latex one-piece swimsuit as well as some blue eye-shadow, bright red lipstick and had her blonde hair in a ponytail. She smirked as she noticed you, strutting into the elevator, “Going up, huh? Hope you don’t mind if I join you.” The woman hit one of the buttons as she stood next to you in the elevator. You stood there in silence, nervous at the evil smirk she gave you as she entered.

Before you could think over about this strange place or this woman’s behavior any further you heard her voice again, “Ya’ know… I think you’re new here. Haven’t seen you around as far as I can tell, and most people who come here are regulars. So I’m thinking you’re a newbie.” She had a lewd look on her face as she sized you up, “Come to think of it. If you’d like, I could show you some fun things you could do here.” You shook your head, chuckling nervously, “O-oh, don’t w-worry. I’m fine.” She wrapped an arm around you and pulled you up against her side as she leered down at you, “Oh, but I insist!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421945-a-human-lady