*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421370-Go-in-the-elevator-it-fills-up-with-hotel-patrons
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141574
You sneak into a casino in an act of rebellion. However, they turn out to want to keep you
This choice: Go in the elevator, it fills up with hotel patrons  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Go in the elevator, it fills up with hotel patrons

    by: nobody495
You decided to go onto an elevator. You may as well check out one of the higher up rooms. May as well get a nice view of the city under you. You stepped into an elevator, and noticed the giant set of buttons for floors. It was massive, starting from the Basement floor, which you of course couldn't get to through this elevator without a key, all the way up to 50. You could've worn the casino wasn't that tall from the outside. Maybe 20-30 at most.

Screw it, you decided to check out the city from the highest of heights. You pressed the button labeled 50, and, just like that, the elevator doors closed. Then, the elevator began to ascend. You just now noticed how pretty it looked. The walls were lined with a reflective surface, each tinted amber. You also noticed gentle wreath-like designs engraved into the walls. The whole thing seemed almost heavenly. However, your brief moment in heaven was interrupted when a ding rung through the elevator. You were on the 8th floor. The door opened, and on the other side was...

You have the following choices:

1. ...a human lady.

2. ...a pair of giant crocodiles

3. ...a lean tiger man.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141574-What-Happens-in-Bunnie-Casino/cid/2421370-Go-in-the-elevator-it-fills-up-with-hotel-patrons